This workshop is based the national best-selling book
“Getting the Love You Want” by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
Designed to help couples transform their committed relationships into the relationship of their desires, this two-day workshop help you begin to heal the history each of you brought into the relationship and the history they have created together, and to rediscover the joy of being together.
The workshop will focus on the relationship with one’s partner. Except for brief introductions, couples will work either alone or with their partner and will not be expected to share anything with the group unless they choose to do so during feedback sessions or skill demonstrations.
Rather than passively absorbing lecture materials, participants will be asked to initiate the rediscovery of their relationship with all its how’s and why’s. Often they will write down details about their needs and frustrations in the relationship and then will be given a format, which allows them to share that information with their partner in a way that encourages understanding rather than defensiveness and blame.
- At the beginning stages of a committed relationship and want to avoid the
wounding and hurt that you may have experienced in past relationships?
- In a committed relationship that mostly works, but you want to stretch into
a marriage that is truly great?
- Deciding whether to end your marriage and are somewhat open to a last
effort at finally getting your needs met?
- In a difficult relationship and want to solve long-standing conflicts?
Would you like to understand:
- Why you picked each other to begin with and why the very qualities that
attracted you to each other now often drive you crazy?
- How to build trust and safety?
- How to move from blame towards cooperation and express your frustrations
in non-hurtful ways?
- How to effectively communicate?
- How to renew the passion, pleasure and intimacy in your relationship?
Move Toward a Loving relationship today!
Begin creating the relationship you and your partner deserve today; learn more or register for one of our upcoming workshops today!
Should you have any questions not answered in these pages, please contact Sherry at 919.426.9000 or 919.571.0917 or use the Contact Form to the right.
April 9th and 10th
The tuition fee for the workshop is $688 per couple. Tuition includes two manuals, snacks, and refreshments for both days. A $344 deposit is required to secure your spot as space is limited. You may pay by check or credit card.
Upon receipt of your deposit, a confirmation letter is e-mailed to you which includes information on the location of the workshop as well as local hotel accommodations. We suggest that you reserve a hotel room, especially if you have obligations at home, so that you can concentrate on each other and the skills you will be learning although that is certainly not required.